2.16.2010

Forever Valentine






WELL! Here's the story... I spent the night at his house on Saturday evening. He woke me up w a white rose and a card. In the middle of the front of the card he wrote "innocence, fun, passion". He told me the white rose represented to him about me regarding innocence. It meant a lot to me.

We then ate breakfast, got ready for the day, and left for an adventure! I didn't know what we were doing or where we were going so it was a surprise at every turn.

We ended up in Laguna Beach, had a picnic on the sand and went on a little adventure in the tide pools/rocks. It was when we were practically out in the middle of the ocean when he pulled out a pink rose. I thought he had just found it, but little did i know he put a lot of thought into the day. He then explained what the pink rose represented. It was the sweetest thing. We talked all afternoon and watched the sunset.

Once the sun had set, we dressed up for dinner! He gave that away earlier in the day on accident. Our reservations weren't till later in the night so we walked around town. 

When it was time, we were seated on the patio under an umbrella next to the bar of fire... it was so nice! We were eating our appetizers when he brought out the final rose, the red rose, which represented passion. He explained his passion for me and how he'll always love me. 

This rose representation was a little more detailed than the previous two. He was really getting serious! He then pulled out his chair, got down on one knee and reached into his pocket... all I could say was "Is this a joke? Are you serious? ... I can't believe it. Are you joking?" 


I did NOT think he was going to ask then! He asked me to marry him. I was in shock. I could tell he was getting nervous by his facial expression. I was still shocked and said "I.. I don't know what to say. I can't even..." He interrupted and told me to just say yes. Haha! 

I started crying... Blah blah blah... Now we're engaged!



No comments:

Post a Comment