8.20.2009

Everybody's Changing

I feel stuck; stuck in LA, stuck in the "norm", stuck in this lifestyle.
This needs to erupt into an ever-changing-out-of-the-norm adventure that last a lifetime.
I need to run towards living my entire life to the fullest capacity.

Where do I begin?
Quit my job? That's out of the question. Money is unfortunately necessary.
Move? I'm open for contemplation.
How far? I have no boundaries with where I might end up.
Where? When? How will this all come together?
I want to see it; I want to see which path to take, what steps to make, how to make this work.

Show me.
Teach me.
Love me.
Guide me.

It seems like everyone is taking care of business, changing, moving forward and doing something with themselves. It's not the greatest feeling being the one left behind, unchanging. Times are about to though... I can't wait much longer. I'm about to erupt.

No comments:

Post a Comment