3.10.2009

valley girl

This post was originally published 7.30.2008.
Some people, most people, have a habit of stereotyping... judging, if you will, a book by it's cover. In case you're wondering, it is completely possible to break the mentality of prejudgement simply by making a conscience effort to stop.

Is it because my favorite color is pink? Or that my room and cell phone case are pink? Or is it that i change my outfit multiple times in a day? Or that I don't like to look bad, not because of other people but because I simply like looking good according to me and what I like? Is it because I have a higher pitched voice? Do you think I'm a valley girl because I use the word "like" in my vocabulary? How about... I'm a "valley girl" because I have big boobs? What about the girl who likes pink, has tattoos and drives a truck? Is she a "valley girl"? A "bro hoe"? You tell me. You say I'm a valley girl. I must be. I'm whatever you want me to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment